I Legacy I :: [HQ]^Good Girls&Are Hard To Find

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

[HQ]^Good Girls&Are Hard To Find

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    I Legacy I Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Au comptoir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haypavi

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]^Good Girls&Are Hard To Find Répondre en citant

Good Girls Are Hard To Find > bit.ly/1t3r1px

10cf746e54
GreenTreeBlueSkyJoined: 10/25/2005Msg: 23Good girls. jashley29Audubon, NJ33, joined Mar. And if a guys friends arent married, he sure as hell wont be the first one to do it. like someone else said.even though there are more bad girls than good girls, there is still a good chunk of good girls, I dont have to "Lower my standards" I dont have to be ok with getting drunk every week and with cheating, no I will never be ok with those things i don't see how your standards are high.you just want a girl that's faithful and doesn't drink/smoke.that's exactly what i look for. You are telling us you would tell her to leave you alone because of those two small things? I said I dont mind if the girl likes to have an occasional drink.I would only care if she was someone who loves to get drunk, and yes I would leave her because of that, because my dream girl is not a girl who loves to get drunk. I don't care that they smoke, put I choose not to smoke for personal reasons. But she smokes and drinks.

hehehehehe. When you think about it its almost impossible: they have to be attractive, not do crazy stuff, like you back, be single too. Women distract men from working, especially if they are attractive and men do not like to compete against women in things as it takes whatever masculinity they receive from working at Starbucks. You can call me a conservative prick, but I know you guys would like your girl to cook n' clean etc for you. lukki7sterAjax, ON35, joined Oct. Is there a woman who can clean cook and play WoW? if so where are you? Back to top #2 muymal muymal faq.asianfanatics.net Members+ 505 posts Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:43 PM haha, well do u consider a girl playing WOW as "girly"? According to you with girls fitting their "roles", shouldn't they be playing dolls or something? But anyway, roles of an individual shouldn't be based on their gender. You never know you might meet someone just by a hook-up or a blind date. 2012good and pretty hard combo. Back to top #5 0nen0nly 0nen0nly faq.asianfanatics.net Members+ 251 posts Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:53 PM i guess your trying to find a "traditional" type of girl hm?.i am too, n yes they are like a needle in haystack.

once upon a time s04 complete is_safe:1train your dragonrescue me s07e07the fosters s01e02 publichdBig Bang Westonce upon a time season 4 eztvQ Music Top500 Flac Dorien 2Lions Teamthe little drummer girlthe odd couple s01e03 720phank mobley messages

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    I Legacy I Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Au comptoir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warHorde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation